So today after few 3 days of first week class which every class lasted around half an hour, we went to have double date movie which I totally missed it soooo much. As usual after movies, we went around shopping for a while before going back. Went into Watson and buy something as well as trying the brand new deodorant namely AXE...
When you can test something, of course you would test all the range of that product right... Hahaha... So i tried put all of them *grin* And I was like a walking deodorant there... *sesak nafas*
And then we went back to uni by my friend's ar... Oh hell yes, it's was when D Axe Effect takes off. Oh my GOD!! *horrified* My leg had attracted a nasty, lusty lizard to crawl into my trousers... It was so geli and I had accidentally killed it with my mighty fingers by bursting its little brains there. Oh gosh and I thought it was a cockroach!! What a twist... Yeah, Axe effect really didn't cheat. Even creatures also attracted by it... Don't let it happen for the 2nd time. It's really very gross... Yuuccckkkk!!!
Warning!! Do not simply over-use Axe. Or you would feel D Effect consequences!!
And then we went back to uni by my friend's ar... Oh hell yes, it's was when D Axe Effect takes off. Oh my GOD!! *horrified* My leg had attracted a nasty, lusty lizard to crawl into my trousers... It was so geli and I had accidentally killed it with my mighty fingers by bursting its little brains there. Oh gosh and I thought it was a cockroach!! What a twist... Yeah, Axe effect really didn't cheat. Even creatures also attracted by it... Don't let it happen for the 2nd time. It's really very gross... Yuuccckkkk!!!
Warning!! Do not simply over-use Axe. Or you would feel D Effect consequences!!

No comments:
Post a Comment