If I were a superman, I would protect you from all the harm and danger. If I were an ant, I would work hard to gather food that is thousands times larger than me for you. If I were a billionaire, I would buy you houses and luxuries to pamper you. But only if I were.
Sometimes I would be wondering how good it would be if I could be whatever I want. Everyone else would have thought the same too. However, reality is still reality. We have to face it. Nonetheless, it would be satisfying if we try to fantasize what we were so that it keeps us moving on forward for our life. That’s the force that pushes us all along to achieve our dream.
If I were a superman, I would protect you from all the harm and danger. I would risk my life to ensure that you are unharmed, not even a single strand of hair is lost. This is because you’re the only one that I love and I could not bare it watching the one that I cared most got hurt. Whenever you feel sad, I would be the first one that would cheer you up, listen to your sad stories and be with you through your darkest moments.
If I were an ant, I would work hard to gather food that is thousands times larger than me just for you. You don’t have to worry about starving and shelter because I would be trying my best to build the finest, cozy and most comfortable shelter even if there are just wooden stick and dried grass and serve you with the tastiest delicacies that I can make from what I can barely find. You don’t have to like it nor appreciate it but just hope that you can feel what I would do the best just for you.
If I were a billionaire, I would buy you houses and luxuries to pamper you. I could afford anything in this world and give whatever you ever wished for if that is what would make you happy and satisfied. Though there might be a slight chance of spoiling you, but I don’t care as long as I get to see your happy and blissful face. You are the jewel of my life that I can only afford to obtain once and cannot afford to lose it not even once. But money is not everything. Even I were a billionaire, I cannot buy you the love that you craved for and the care that you yearned for. I could just do what I managed to do by giving you the best that I can get.
Therefore, you can see from what I wished I were to be, they are just the basic things that I want to provide for you. I wish to make you feel safe and secure, comfortable and being well-cared, and happy and blissful. If I were able to do all that, I definitely will be guarding you from afar if not near. However, it is easier to be said than done. Not much people can give all those feelings for the ones they loved but it does not matter how much you can give. What matters is how hard you have tried your best to give. Life is like a dream. Don’t regret not to be able to do things that you wanted to do. Just try it out and see the result for yourself. But only if I were that courageous to do so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment