Thursday, January 14, 2010

Nap time...

Today lecture 1 hour only. Yay... But he's going to change it back to 8am lecture. =.= Haiz no more late night sleep. AS IF~~ Hahaha.

Btw, yesterday when we're waiting for the bus at library bus stop, some lady who was an ex-UM student from Great Eastern come to do a survey. She previously studied science for chemistry but now working as a life planner. What?!!~~
Is it really true that what we study might not be what we would work as?? Anyway back to the story, she ask that whether I come from Sarawak or not. She says my mandarin slang is more or less like theirs. OMG!! I'm part of Sarawak heritage already... Maybe it's because I don't really speak mandarin much and it's quite affected by my cantonese slang... Hahaha~

Well, today will be the Dong Zhi Festival and everybody are invited to join and make some "tong yuen" to eat. There would be merit points too for attendance. Hahaha... And tomorrow would be the tayangan video for promoting patriotism or something like that. And I'm acting for the video as a japanese and also continuation for live action tomorrow. Oh boy, getting nervous already. For my merit points, gotta do it...

So long... Gotta take a nap now. Sleepyyyyy~~

No comments:

Post a Comment