Monday, January 11, 2010

Saturdays...

Yesterday on Saturday was boring at first. It should be a shopping day to relax and happy. At first I thought I was going out with my friends studying in shah alam. They were going to do some shopping first at their university there. But what is there to buy on weekends at there? Well, for that I don't know and had no comment.

So after waited for some time so I messaged and asked him whether coming or not. And the answer is it's too late to come now. I was like OMG *my jaws dropped down* I waited for so long and they couldn't come coz it's too late already?? I should've guess it that they're way too lazy to come so far all the way to kl as they mentioned it before... Lol~~

Well, I was quite disappointed though with the answer as I could've gone out with my roommate earlier in which he had ask me to go with him first but my priority was given to them. So sorry to my roommate. Hahaha. So, shortly after receiving his no message, I with a segan face ask my roommate to go out and also another coursemate to join.

So our journey begins to one utama. It's already evening the time we went out... But still it didn't stop us from having a double date movie there and dine at Pizza Milano that was once our favourite. Hehe... We finished watching our movie around 11.45 and rush to back UM by taxi with high hope that would not be charged double for midnight travel. However, it's too late... Well, overall it's still a fun day after all those waitings. Thanks guys for such a day.


AJL ad. at Sri Pentas. Yeah we've arrive at ONE U

Lunch at Burger King

Chicken Burger Fiesta

Double movie a row~~ Love it

Trying to seludup into GSC. Huhu~~

GSC toilet SS shot #1

Dine at Pizza Milano!!

Menu of the day

So co-incidence to meet up with his cousin

SS shot #2

SS shot #3

The food... Rushed food is always not nice.
Too many ppl there dining. But
before this was tasty~~

NO plastic bag day for Selangor!!

Ending scene Sherlock Holmes

-Alfa Romeo-

Time to say goodbye to ONE U~~

No comments:

Post a Comment